owl take two, in black, white, red, & of course, pink. . .


i have been going cross-eyed looking at black, white & red with a splash of light pink the last few weeks.  it's the color palette for saturday's party.  it's also my inspiration for this week's owl take two of each, please

for the lil gents. . . 


and for the lil ladies. . .


all images via jcrew
one-stop shopping at crewcuts for all these gems
. . . .except you'll have to head on over to joyfolie for the to-die-for girly-girl shoes. . . swooon

image via joyfolie

luckily mine will be in their jammies saturday evening so i didn't need to splurge on these fabulous finds. . .very tempting tho!  
today's weather gives me the willpower to save for the upcoming vacation wardrobe to visit mimi in florida.

i'lll leave you with a little inspiration for tomorrow night's festivities. . . 

image via pinterest
happy long weekend everyone (enjoy the extra day to recover from your saturday night!)

1 comments:

Paiges of Style said...

Oh my gosh, I want all those amazing dresses and sweaters for my girls. I don't even let myself look at Crewcuts sometimes because the result is dangerous for my pocket book. Love them!!!

Post a Comment